The perfect fuel for working and other active dogs
- Transition feeding when swapping from another brand
- single dog homes or those with smaller breeds
- those who need a convenient size for smaller kitchens or travelling
- enough to feed a labrador for 2.5 weeks or your dachshund for nearly 2 months!
- resealable bag - ideal for travelling and keeping hungry noses out!
Developed alongside a pet nutritionist and made in the UK to the highest nutritional and sustainability standards.
Pheasant (26%) • Duck meal (23.5%) • Sweet potato (23%) • Potato (6%) • Chicken fat, peas (5.5%) • Plus beet pulp, chicken digest, salmon oil, carrot pomace, minerals, seaweed, prebiotic (FOS), prebiotic (MOS), yucca extract, marigold extract.
Crude protein (31%)
Crude fat (15%)
Crude ash (8%)
Crude fibre (2.5%)
Calorie content 371 KCAL/100g
Fresh drinking water should be provided at all times. The quantities shown should be used as a guideline only. Please adjust the amount given to keep your dog in a lean, active condition. When changing foods please introduce gradually by mixing with existing feed over the period of a week.
To see how long a 6kg bag of Hoddy's will last your hound head to our 'How Much Hoddy's' page to see - it might be longer than you think
|Weight of dog (kg)||Grams / day|
|1–5||30 – 95|
|5–10||95 – 160|
|10–15||160 – 215|
|15-20||215 – 265|
|20-25||265 – 315|
|25-30||315 - 360|
|30-35||360 – 405|
|35-40||405 – 450|
|40-45||450 – 490|
|45-50||490 – 530|
|50-55||530 – 570|
|55-60||570 - 610|